The rttr library is licensed under MIT license:
RTTR (Run Time Type Reflection) is made available under the MIT License. Copyright (c) 2014, 2015 Axel Menzel <email@example.com> Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
When you use the RTTR library in your software the only condition is, that you distribute this license text.
3rd party libraries
In order to build and use RTTR, no 3rd party libraries are needed.
However, following software was used to develop RTTR:
- Catch - for unit tests, License: Boost Software License.
- Doxygen - for generating the documentation, License: GPL License.
- Bootstrap - for changing the visual appearance of the documentation, License: MIT License.
- Nonius - for internal benchmarks, License: Creative Commons 1.0.
- Highcharts - for the visual result of the benchmarks, License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 License.
Axel Menzel info@.firstname.lastname@example.org@email@example.com